Friday 12 December 2014

A Memorable Scrapbook

For my next scrapbook, I wanted to do a double page about my Grandpa. My grandpa died just under a year ago, and I would like to put a few pictures together to remember my grandpa and to have something to look back on.
I was going through some pictures and there were some old pictures of my grandpa that were black and white, and then there were some pictures of him in color, some pictures with me, my grandma and him together. So for this scrapbook, when I open my book I want the pages to be side by side, and the left side of the book be of him in the olden days, and the right side of him when I was alive. 
This scrapbook is something I'm very passionate because although I wasn't super close with my grandpa, I visited him a lot, and saw how sick he got before he passed away. I miss him and this is just one way for my to always remember him.

I can imagine this scrapbook taking a little longer to design and finish than the other ones I've done, but I want this one to be perfect. 
I hope that you will like it when it's finished and that I'll be able to finish this one before Christmas break. 


No comments:

Post a Comment