Sunday 30 November 2014

Using the Rule of Thirds


I took time out of this weekend to do another page and I'm very happy with this one.
One of my best friends is away at a Bible school in Hawaii with another friend of mine.
I was going through some old pictures and found a few of her and I and decided that's what I would scrapbook next.
In my last post I posted a video and it said you can take layouts from online and use them to help design your page, so this is the layout I used: 

The video also said that using the Rule of Thirds is a good strategy to place your pictures. I love using the Rule of Thirds, it helped me with where to put my pictures. The Rule of Thirds is a strategy to help you place pictures, but only on the intersecting lines. If you place the pictures wherever, your pictures could be un-even. I think this is my best page so far and I'm very happy with the video I found and it's information.
Here is the process of my scrapbook and the finished product:


As you can see, my layout is very similar to the one from the internet. I changed a few things and didn't make it exact. I wanted to make it my own.
Like I said before. I love this scrapbook, and am very happy with how it turned out. 

Hope you enjoyed!
Thanks for following :)

1 comment:

  1. What a helpful, organized post, Leanna. You clearly explain and illustrate what you learned step by step, and the results are charming.

    ReplyDelete