Thursday 20 November 2014

Learning How To Place Pictures

I was looking online for some videos that could help with my scrapbooking and I found a great video from youtube
Here it is:


I thought this video was really good. She mentioned the rule of thirds, and I never even thought to use that for scrapbooking but that would help a lot with placing pictures and whatever else I decide to put with the pictures.
For my next scrapbook I'm going to use the rule of thirds to place down my pictures. 
I have a hard time thinking of how to layout my page and how to make it look nice, but also different from the other pages I've already done.
She mentioned that you can go online and print off already made layouts and then use those layouts to help you with your page. I like this idea because it'll help me learn different ways to layout your pages. 
Althought this video was short, I thought it was very helpful, and I'll always have the rule of thirds in mind now. 
I hope that others who are seeing my blog, will watch this video and that it will be helpful to them as well.

My next post will hopefully be a finished scrapbook page! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including a link to the tutorial that you found helpful. Embedding the video right into your blog would add visual interest to your post and convenience for your readers. I can show you how if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete