Friday 7 November 2014

My Mentor

My Mentor for my passion project is my sister Karyn. My sister and I used to scrapbook a lot when we were younger. I always remember Karyn being really good at it and me not so much. When I thought about doing this project I thought that Karyn would be a good choice for my mentor. She helped me with my first scrapbooking page and I'm happy I chose her. I knew I would be. Karyn is actually the reason I started scrapbooking. When I was younger I saw her doing it and it interested me so I started it, but even though I wasn't that good, I still enjoyed it. I haven't scrapbooked in a long time and I'm not sure why I stopped but this project was a good excuse to get back into it, and already I can tell that I'll keep doing this project after this course is over. It's a fun activity. I love storing memories. Something to always have and to look back on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment