Tuesday 11 November 2014

Remembering Central Park

I did another scrapbook page, its about New York like my last one but its about Central Park. I am very happy with the way it turned out. As I said before about my first page I finished, I didnt like the writing I did in it, so while I was doing this page, I redid the writing by printing it off so it looks a little neater.
I like that each page Ive done so far are different from each other. This page was a little difficult and frustrating because it was very blank and I only had a few pictures of Central Park I could use. It was difficult to figure out how to fill that blank space but I had several ideas I could do to fix it. Everything I tried wasnt turning out the way I wanted. My sister helped me figure out what to do, as well as me just playing around to get the look I wanted. I have so many ideas of other pages I can do, and Im so excited to get started on them.
Heres what I did this weekend:


No comments:

Post a Comment