Friday 7 November 2014

My First

I finished my first scrapbooking page. My sister Karyn helped me and I'm very happy with how it turned out. The only thing I'm not totally happy with is the writing part I did on the page, I wanted to type it out in a nice font, but my printer isn't working and was also out of ink, so I had to write it out myself. 
Other than that I think I did a good job and I'm excited to do more scrapbooking pages.
I did this page on my school New York trip I went on in May. It was an amazing trip and one that I want to remember in my head but also in a picture book. I had some designed paper that I used. I cut out a strip and taped it on the side of my paper to make the paper more colourful. I also cut out a square of the same design to put in the opposite corner and then add a smaller white paper on top of that to write on. In the corner I have a button that I got in New York from going to Radio City. That was really cool, and the page was missing something so I glued it on and I thought it looked really good. 
So heres what it looks like:



2 comments:

  1. I love this scrapbook page! I think the patterned paper on the side was a really good choice and the button was a really nice touch which gives the paper a bit more depth. As far as the blurb in the corner, I actually really like that it's in your own writing just because it makes the page a bit more personal! Your project is looking great, keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hope :) I'm really enjoying it, making the pages all different and just making a book filled with memories is really fun.

    ReplyDelete